Friday, February 24, 2012

The Brain is Powerful

This week we have been talking about sexual intimacy and in class Brother Williams made the comment that the most important sex organ is the brain.  I had never thought about that before, but as I have thought about it more it makes sense. One time I was on a date and I wasn't really interested in the guy and he held my hand and tried to kiss me. I didn't let him kiss me because I didn't want him to.  Even as he was holding my hand I didn't like it because I wasn't attracted to him.  However, on the flip side I was dating a guy I really liked and when he held my hand for the first time I was excited and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Both guys held my hands, but I felt a definite difference between the two. I think that had to do a lot with my thoughts and how I thought about each of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment